A LiL bout Me..

My photo
I am the mother of two Beautiful children.. The Girlfriend of a very good man..The sister of the strongest person i have ever known and a pushover for one Dog Named Bella.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kool Aid Kids

Oh the things that can happen In the span of 5 minutes! My Kids, "we'll call them Beetlebee who is 4 and ladybug who is 16 months" were playing nicely in the living room floor, Perfect chance to throw some laundry in the dryer right? WRONG! My first mistake was trusting that they would continue to play nicely. My second mistake was closing the laundry room door to keep the little ladybug from following me in there and messing with everything as 1 year olds often do. I'm going about my business in there totally oblivious to the fact that about 10 seconds after i left the room Beetlebee fetched some kool aid packets off the counter and so begins the Great Kool Aid hurricane of 2010...It came with a vengeance!

I get done loading the clothes into the dryer, open the door that looks out into the kitchen and see a pool of purple powder"What the hell is that!' I think to myself. Ladybug comes as fast as she can into the kitchen "Mama! Hi! Hi Mama!" She is Covered in a thick red gooey powder head to toe Literally!! Did someone drop a bucket of pigs blood onto my daughters head? Oh no wait that was a movie.. Moving along.. I see Beetlebee hiding behind the couch that is covered in Kool Aid powder. I go towards him.. Wait what is this sticky crap sticking to the bottom of my feet!.. AH HA! I spot the ripped open Kool aid packets. I take in my surroundings.. there is a trail of Kool aid powder from the kitchen into the living room on the couch, on my throw, The cats normally snow white paws were now a vibrant shade of red.. He must have been in the eye of the storm, Poor little guy.

Beetlebee was covered only from the waist down. I asked him why did you do that? He said " well i was making kool aid but then i didn't know how so i just opened all the kool aid" Uh huh because thats the logical thing to do for a 4 year old i guess.

I get the powder cleaned up, put the kids in the bath and they are really enjoying the pink water... Beetlebee asks "Hey! Can we put sugar in here and drink it with straws?!" No..No you can not!!

Lesson i learned today... Never turn your back on kids who are playing nicely, they are just opportunists waiting for a blind eye, or an opening to hatch their evil plans Of household destruction!

No comments:

Post a Comment